Saturday, April 18, 2009

Alt.Nerd.Obsessive.

It's funny how time flies. The title of this post is a Simpsons joke thats really dated now, and its barely ten years old. Anyway, this is my comics blog, in addition to my regular blog and my photo blog, dedicated stricly to comics. There's a longer drawn out intro here, if you really care that much about the thought process behind this whole thing. Briefly though, regarding the format: Each review starts with the name and number of the particular comic being reviewed, then gives the publisher, writer, and artist. If it's the first time I'm reviewing a particular book, I'll write up a short overview to go with it. If not, there will just be bullshit about whats going on in that issue. This will usually be updated Monday's, because that gives me time to read that weeks batch and write this shit up, and (gasp) go out and do stuff on the weekends, because, espescially when I'm working, Friday night to Sunday night is a strictly "be an idiot and wear myself down" time. As much as I love comics, I love doing stuff way more. The current blog begins below. Ta ta.

2 comments:

The Punk Librarian said...

The Boys isn't that good.

and you should give me credit for suggesting you read Y the Last Man

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the DVD e CD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://dvd-e-cd.blogspot.com. A hug.